Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sidekick Conditioning Seeds


About a month ago, when I was starting to make an experimental dry nestling food, I ordered the sidekick mix from wings. Connie Gahman, who breeds larges numbers of finches and some canaries, developed this house brand sidekick mix. Her e-mail is gahmanzoo@verizon.net and her web site is http://wings-custom-mixes.webs.com/.

Connie wrote: "My distributor, Lori Castle, brings the ingredients in from Versal-laga and mixes them by hand. We both worked on putting it together. Lori has more of the individual seeds than I do. Her email is:Birdiebitsnbites@aol.com We both ship products."

When given a choice, my birds regardless of their variety, prefer the sidekick mix to any seed offered including hulled hemp!! They even prefer it over egg containing nestling food!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this product and business woman. Great diversity!