Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hamilton Roller Show


Peter, the roller show manager, did an excellent job of running the show!


Cabinets full of German Rollers. Thirty one teams competed.




Score sheet


Tour specials awarded to individual birds.






Notice how they are stacked in a zig zag fashion and a paper is placed on top. In the US, the stacking is straight rather than zig zag.

Last weekend, I judged the Hamilton Roller Show in Canada. Having planned this trip for the last two years, I was really looking forward to hearing their birds!

Unfortunately, for the last two weeks, I have been suffering from a chest cold and so I was not feeling very well as I traveled to the show. However, their is nothing I can think of that would make me feel better than listening to rollers!! And sure enough I set and scored and enjoyed the birds for two full days!!

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hi Linda:
We sure enjoyed your visit to our Show.I would like to thank you publicly for your determination to judge our birds.
Every one could see you were suffering, but you stuck it out and finniched the show.
You are a real trooper.
Again Thank you and hope to have you back some day/time. Peter