Friday, December 13, 2013

What's For Breakfast? Quinoa


 Main Course: Cooked Quinoa (Thanks to Edith Benites, San Diego Show, for her tip to drop one cup of water from my 2 parts water to one part big batch quinoa recipe. Typically I cook 4 cups rinsed quinoa in a batch and use 7 cups of water and stop cooking when the water level is down to the grain level.  It is really light and not sticky!)

I also add processed broccoli and regular uncooked old fashioned oatmeal and some Natural vitamineral (available from Pigeon suppliers such as Foy's).



While I drink my delicious cup of PG Tips, the birds are having Biodecken Optimix in their fresh water!

With show season over and the sun setting a minute later each day, I am seeing the previously shapely cocks become more and more tubular and singing vigorously.



No comments: