Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Share A Tip - Brian Rowe

Just checked my e-mail and am excited to share this tip with you.

Brian writes

I thought you would like to know that I saw hulled hemp seed today at Sam’s Club.  According to their store locator, Sam’s Club has three locations in Wichita, Kansas. It was about $10.00 per bag.  I think each bag had a pound.

Thanks so much Brian for sharing! Brian wrote me recently that he wanted to start breeding German Rollers and wanted some stock. He lives in the Dallas area which is only about 5 - 6 hours from me and plans to show in Chicago at the National Cage Bird Show next year.  How exciting and his enthusiasm is catching!

UPDATE

$11.98 for 1 ½ pounds hulled hemp seeds. (Grapevine, Texas store location)

Regrettably, it appears that no club within 200 miles of you stocks it.  If you tell the store manager that canary breeders use hemp, and the store could sell a few cases every breeding season, they might special order some for club members.

If you like, I can purchase some and send it to you.  Just let me know how much.

No comments: