Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Oops..Big Bird Hit A Bump In Life's Road

Big Bird has a problem and I would like you all to be with me on Friday in your thoughts and prayers as I learned yesterday that I have a block in my heart in the left ventricle region and will be in surgery at 8 am central time on Friday. Also please remember my birds and family who care for them as I have been blessed with birds hatching everywhere and my family are going to need to care for them for a few days.....

I am Lucky in a way as I have no symptoms just failed the EKG stress test miserably. When I got off the treadmill my heart quickly returned to normal.. Dr said, I was one of those who with no symptoms who could drop dead while exercising. Hoping for a stent rather than a full open heart.

Will keep you posted.

No comments: