Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mountain Really Mole Hill - Big Bird Stands Firmly On The Twig

After the cardiologist nearly frightening me to death, I reach out and you were there for me. A Grateful Thank You to all of you for the outpouring of support and prayer. I firmly believe that your prayers are the very best medicine!

Immediately, my spirit calmed and I went to the heart cath with a sense of peace and trust that if it was my time to fall off the twig, I would accept it. Instead the heart cath showed absolutely no blockage, as he predicted, but rather the stress EKG severe abnormalities were due to a congenital mitral value prolapse and very treatable with very small amounts of medication and although they want my cholesterol below 150 starting at 173 is very doable.

Praise God!

No comments: