Saturday, September 27, 2014

More Greens - Cai Nhung

While shopping at my favorite Asian Market, Kim Son, I noticed this lovely leafy green. Of course, I couldn't resist and the birds love it!

The Border under treatment has to wait till his medication is finished to taste this new green, as I want him to continue to consume the treated water instead of him reducing his dose because he is eating the greens instead of drinking the treated water.

Monday: This morning I picked Swiss chard that was overgrowing my curly leaf parsley patch which I recently replanted in hopes it would generate some more caterpillars.

My husband refuses to cook any Swiss chard with bug holes, but my birds turn a blind eye toward the holes and enjoy eating it bug holes and all!

Fresh Garden Swiss Chard


No comments: