Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Come Back To Erin


 My husband Patrick and I will be in Ireland Oct 10 to Oct 22!

I will attend the Swords & Dist. Cage Bird Society Show. Their 2014 Annual show will be held on the 11th/12th of October. They have a change of venue for the show this year, which is, Donabate Community & Leisure Centre, Portrane Road, Donabate, Co. Dublin. This Venue has a large hall, which is double the size of our last two halls. It has excellent natural light and a good car park. Donabate is five Kms north of Swords and is accessed form exit four off the M1 motorway coming from the north or South.

 
After the Swords show I will travel to Northern Ireland visiting with canary people and clubs, and seeing the country side while staying with Jacqueline and Robert Bennett.

Then I will attend the All-Ireland All-Border Show:Irish Border Fancy Club, St. Colmcille's GAA Club Co. Dublin Saturday Oct 18 & 19th. I will give a talk at 10:30 in the show hall on Sunday.



No comments: