Thursday, November 27, 2014

Share A Photo - Kristine Rigdon

Kristine Rigdon shared this photo of the gorgeous Stafford Division Winner exhibited by Jan Davie at the 2014 National Cage Bird Show. Be sure and click on the photo and enjoy viewing this beautiful bird!

Thanks so much Kristine!

Attention Bloggers: Can you help me? Unfortunately, my schedule was so busy that finding time to shoot the photos for the blog from the NCBS show was limited. I allowed time to shoot them at Noon on Saturday since noon would likely have less people admiring the winners and the show was open till 5 pm,

I was shocked that when I went in to take the pictures, the show stands were all down and exhibitors told me the winner display stands were taken down before 10 am! The entries are kept on tables with no display stands and exhibitors had also moved their birds to their area trying to make check out easier after the banquet around 10 pm that night.

So I have very few NCBS photos for the blog. Please share with us!

No comments: