Sunday, September 22, 2013

Big Bird Experiments Treating Feather Cysts

Hopefully you have never had a bird with feather cysts aka feather lumps. Unfortunately, I have one old bird and three young ones with feather cysts. They are all out of mosaic lines and look just like the ones appearing in an article on the blog from Dec.29, 2009 called Removing Feather Cysts.

I am trying an experimental treatment on these birds using Biodecken Molt. Starting today, I will be giving BioDecken Molt in the water for 15 days. This product is high in methionine.

The first bird I found a few weeks ago  had lumps on both wings and a huge one under the skin in the tail. I removed his lumps and he got a few treatments with the other birds with BioDecken Molt but I was focused on feather tightness and quickly lost tract of his lump problem.

 Today when I found the other birds with lumps, I examined him again and the tail lump was totally gone and only clue about his previous problem was one thick feather on the right wing butt! So Big Bird is jumping in and an experiment is in process. I will report back in a couple of weeks. The preliminary first bird results are very encouraging.


Qualife Molt Ingredients:  DL-Methionine, L Treonine, Niacin, Choline Chloride, Pantotenic Acid, Pyridoxin Hidrochloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucrose and Glycerin.

Biodecken is sold by Ricardo Sanchez 214 998-7474 or ricardo@ricardosanchez.cc.

No comments: