Monday, January 11, 2010

Hand Painted/Carved Seed Cups - Canary Love Unites People















Note the carved bird on the left and flower on the right.

These beautiful hand painted and carved seed dishes were sent to me by Daniel Chen from Taiwan. Daniel had his parents carry them on the plane when they visited San Francisco, once in the US, they mailed them to me. Daniel was a former student and colleague at Wichita State University. Although not a bird person himself, he thoughtfully sent me this gift. Perhaps someday Daniel will catch the canary bug.

Isn't it wonderful how canary love unites people all over the world? No doubt about it, it is definitely contagious and no continent is immune!! If you are a blogger outside the US, please drop us a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linda
I have some of these handpainted cups that go with the beautiful carved cages. These came with my first White Eyes and I now have several sizes of cages and cups. They are a beautiful cage with artwork.
Deb