Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Please Help Get Boost 250 Vitamin and Perle Morbide Available in the US

When I judge the Florida show, I met Laraine of Lady Gouldian Finch. As we visited it was apparant that she was interested in helping breeders get products that have not been available in the US.

Today, I got an e-mail from Laraine and she is able to bring in Boost 250 vitamin. It is an excellent product, absolutely fantastic at tightening feathers and bringing birds into full condition. It comes in a 50 ml bottle and can be used easily as a drop for one bird or added as a quirt to gallons for larger aviaries. I use about 12 bottles each year and I have around 300 plus canaries.

Boost 250
Composition (per litre)
Vitamin A (as retinyl propionate) 10.0 miu
Vitamin D3 1.25 miu
Vitamin E * 42,000 iu
Vitamin K 3,300 mg
Nicotinamide 60,000 mg
D-Panthenol 10,000 mg
Precursor of Folic Acid 1,000 mg
Biotin 175,000 mcg
Thiamine HCl 2,000 mg
Riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium 5,350 mg
Vitamin B6 4,000 mg
Vitamin B12 20,000 mcg
(*as alpha-tocopherol acetate)

It goes a long ways and is less expensive than most products. Now she need to know how many she should bring in to start with. Please --- Please send Laraine an e-mail to help her figure quantity for the first shipment.

Laraine@ladygouldian.com



She also is willing to bring in the Perle Morbide which I heard about in Ireland and receive e-mail frequently saying how pleased they are with it. The formula looks great even for Borders for parents to feed their babies. I plan on offering to all my feeding hens this season! Please Please check it out on line and let Laraine know your interest in it too!



FEBRUARY 22, 2015 UPDATE: PLEASE EMAIL LARAINE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THESE PRODUCTS. AS OF YESTERDAY, I AM THE ONLY ONE REQUESTING BOOST 250  AND ONLY MYSELF AND THREE OTHERS HAVE REQUESTED PERLE MORBIDE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boost 250 vitamins is great and goes a far and easily cheaper than most vitamin supplements. Used it for years a great product!

John Graydon (E.C.C.C) said...

Will be using Pearl Morbide this season Linda, will let you know how I get on with it.

Anonymous said...

I'm on her list for the first shipment of Perle Morbide!

Unknown said...

I'm interested in the Perle Morbide. Could you let me know how much it is and how to get from you?

Linda Hogan said...

In the US, You can Order it from Laraine@ladygouldian.com