Monday, August 9, 2010

This Weeks Breeder Reports, Questions and Tips

Please post this weeks unrelated items here.

Tip

What's For Breakfast?

In addition to peas and corn and sunflower sprouts, I have added sprouted wheat. I can buy it directly from the farmer as he harvests it or from the feed store or a health food store.

Wash the wheat thoroughly and cover with water for a couple of hours, drain and leave in the bowl for easy sprouting. Rinse daily or as needed if it driers out.

When I am in a hurry, it all gets scrambled!

Critical Concept: Increasing the proportion of dietary carbohydrates after the mid-point of the molt will help finish the molt!


Squirrel enjoying a sunrise tomato breakfast in my back yard! Glad he chose a Celebrity tomato variety and not my precious Heirlooms!



No comments: